Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

weekly challenge – use a ‘bad’ photo

Helen’s challenge on scrap weekly in 2010 (see badge to left) was to use a ‘bad’ photo on a layout and to place the title over the photos.  I immediately thought of some blurred and dark photos of traditional dancers in Tonga. Have been experimenting with Photoshop Elements and layered templates this week so I did a digital page for this challenge.

Really pleased with how it turned out.

challenge 3 dance web

design inspired by Cathy Z.  Papers: orange from Rachel Dickson Funky pack and green Mysteria. 

comment tile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! It's neat seeing all the "bad" photos turn out so well!

humel said...

Oh, well done - 'bad' photos well and truly rescued! :-)

Margie said...

This turned out great! I love your colors. And I thought that looked like a CZ layout. Are you taking DYL? I took it last year and loved it.