Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

small things

I’ve been intrigued by and attracted to the various gratitude and photo a day digi formats which include words and photos within a normal 4x6 photo print.  I like the simplicity of printing, that they are contained and how well they work as a format for a series.

I’ve also been thinking it would be nice to record some of the small things that I have enjoyed about living in Australia for a few months.  So I decided to create a digi template to print off 4x6.  Not sure how I will collect them together yet but I am enjoying the format. Here are two that I have done.

small things1 small things2

comment tile

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the simplicity of your format, and it looks great, too.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I love this idea for a mini-book, and I think the 4x6 size is great.