Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

mosaic to layout

I decided to turn the mosaic of photos from the Fringe that I posted yesterday into a layout.  I’ve been playing with overlay techniques in Photoshop Elements and used one for the background.  I also discovered recently the magic eraser tool and applied it to a wordle to use for the journaling/title. 

fringe LO comp 

I’ve started to add month and year to every layout as a useful piece of information.  So far I’ve been using the month which relates to when the photos were taken.  Do you include a date on all your layouts?

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What a great layout, Helena! And I love the colors you have used for the journaling. :o)

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I include the date on all my layouts. Sometimes it is right up front, and other times it I bring down the opacity a bit so it doesn't hit you right in the face. I like your word art.