Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

I’ve never been a great painter

but now I have Photoshop to do it for me !!!! 

ia-summer-sun-2

IA-summer-sun-1

These started as photos that I had taken and then I used some of the artistic styles in the filter menu in PSE.  I kept tryign different ones until I liked the result.

Prompted to play by the Inspiration Avenue prompt this week to be creative with summer sunshine.  We haven’t had much of that around here this month so I used photos from last year.

interested in exploring creativity in Photoshop Elements then check out the digiart intro in DigiScrap Buddy

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Aren't the lovely

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous! It's amazing what you can do. This would be so beautiful on a card, I think.
Rinda

humel said...

Thanks for the links, very useful :) Just hope I can learn to do a fraction what you can do and as effectively!

Oh, and while you may not think of yourself as a painter, you're definitely an artist :)

Unknown said...

Wow they are wonderful, will need to check out the links.

mariasangel said...

LOVE seeing all of your digi art! great job on your digi paintings! i did the same for PPF! adore your grandfather's photos!

Carola Bartz said...

What you create with PSE is simply stunning! Wonderful work.

Janine said...

Great photos, you did a great job with them

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.. This looks amazing.. I love what you did with this photo..

Priti Lisa said...

I wish I had the patience for photoshop...your results are so good!♥