Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a day in my life

When Ali Edwards suggested recording details of a normal dat, I thought it was my kind of thing

When she created a free word overlay saying ‘day in the life’ in her signature handwriting in a box – well I was sold and added it to my todo list for this week.  This is a digi artists representation of what it will look like in the Project Life pockets.  I used Ali’s thick boxes and 12x12 day frames to create the Tuesday overlay.

day-in-life-for-blog

As you can see my day included putting together a flatpack, taking the bus, collecting together things on my packing list, going to the supermarket , relaxing with a book and eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2 comments:

Sian said...

Round here, any day with a flatpack in it is a great one! We like flatpacks..

Lizzie said...

Ha ha... Sian makes me chuckle! I like flatpacks too...
Great selection of photos from your day. Can't quite work out the 2nd picture though... Still, I like the variety of subject and viewpoint. It's very interesting to look at. I could just eat an orange now though...