Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

100 FOODS MEME

I’ve seen the list of 100 foods on several blogs recently and thought it looked fun, seeing as I enjoy food and trying different things.  There is some variation in the lists but I decided to go with the one here.

The instructions are to mark the ones you’ve eaten but my love of categorising led me to use 3 big categories – yum, yuk and not tasted and then to divide again within each.

100-foods

[The paper is Neutral Cardstock from Audrey Neil; the cup stains are by P Springman]

I was pretty pleased with the divide between yum and yuk.  I was surprised there were so many that I was not familiar with, some because they are American and others are Asian dishes. And the 12 I’d like to taste also have a strong American contingent – is this the basis for a trip?

I’ve put this into my Project Life album – my intention is to use it to corral all the different things that I create.

have you done the list – what is your yuk to yum divide?

3 comments:

Sian said...

This is fascinating. No, I haven't seen this anywhere else yet, but I'll have to give it a go.I'm guessing that with all your travelling you will have tried lots more things than I have!

Alison said...

Must admit to not even recognizing quite a few of these dishes..great way of displaying it!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

I haven't seen it anywhere either, but I'm off to check out your link. Sounds interesting. I have "done" a couple of travel memes on Facebook recently.
Rinda