Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt

End of summer and time to wrap up Rinda’s summer photo scavenger hunt.  With this photo of me holding a cushion with the Scottish flag I have captured all items on the list, using a sub for the hanging swing.

hunt-21

And here is the double spread in my Project Life album showing all of the items

hunt-album

I really enjoyed hunting for the items and looking at the variety of images that were found for simple things like a washing line. And I love how these photos tell some stories about my summer as well as collecting the items.  Thanks Rinda, looking forward to the next one.

9 comments:

alexa said...

A lovely collection, beautifully displayed - and I hadn't thought, Helena, how a collection like this also reflects the story of our summer. :)

Elizabeth said...

I like how you incorporated the Scavenger Hunt into your Project Life album.

humel said...

Oh, yes - what Elizabeth said!! It looks so good in Project Life :)

Sian said...

LOVE the idea of putting it all in Project Life. It's been such a pleasure to see everyone's little corner of the world told in the same selection of objects. Roll on next year!

Miriam said...

I agree with the ladies before me. I think that it is a really nice photo of you this morning.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great addition to your Project Life pages!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the picture of you with the pillow; what I really love is imagining you taking the photo in the store - it makes me laugh.
Rinda

Melissa said...

Great job finding all the items! I like the flag pillow.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I love how you have photographed yourself with the flag/cushion, Helena. And your spread in your Project Life book is such a great idea.

I think you had the best clothesline photo of any that I've seen!