Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Playing with colour again

I’ve been playing again with the design seed palettes and multi layer flowers that I posted about last week.

I was interested in the different impact when I use the same palette but place the colours in a different order and created some pleasing pairs which I then placed together

2-flowers-and-quote-b

and I thought the design called out for words


I think I could create a great series of cards this way.  Any suggestions for quotes that would work well with these images?

3 comments:

Sian said...

Now, there's a challenge. There are some great pinboards full of quotes on Pinterest, you might find a few there?

Miriam said...

Nice colours on these Helena. Rinda left a link the other day to a quote site she uses.

alexa said...

These are lovely and I think that the one you have there fits the bill nicely ...