Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hunt goes from ridiculous to sublime

Keeping my eyes peeled and camera to hand for Rinda’s summer scavenger hunt items as they can appear at any moment

rinda-9

Whenever I see a lost shoe I feel sorry for the Mum who has to find the money for a new pair. I put this one on my garden wall and it went in a few hours – I hope to the person who ‘lost’ it

and we have had some stunning sunsets recently

rinda-5

unfortunately we have had too much cloud cover to catch site of the massive moon in the skies at the moment.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sunset. I'm always amazed at the places odd shoes show up.

Jen said...

Wonderful sunset - and I love the shoe photo! I am playing along with the scavenger hunt for the first time and am enjoying seeing everyone's shots. J x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous sunset!
Rinda

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful sunset! Love the shoe photo!

Miriam said...

Fabulous sunset Helena. I love the shoe! I see them all over the place here, particularly on the beach but like pictures in the sky, since Rinda published her list, not one sighting of either!!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great find with the shoe - haha - both the photo for Rinda and the shoe for whoever lost it! ;o)

Beautiful sunset!!!

Jane said...

stunning sunset.

Sian said...

Glorious sunset, but something about that shoe..it's a good find, all round

Alison said...

Two great additions to your hunt items!
Alison xx

alexa said...

You are very clever at seeing these opportunities! The sunset is truly glorious ...