Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I spy items beginning with F

A nice steady start to this summer’s scavenger hunt with another 2 items captured close to home – coincidently both beginning with ‘f’ – fisherman and fence.

The first I happened upon

rinda-19

and the second I took while on a lovely walk on a sunny day (above those clouds the sky was all blue)

scavenger-13

I’m enjoying seeing other scavenger hunt items pop up across blogland – part of the fun is seeing the different images for a basic item like a fence – thanks Rinda

7 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

You're welcome! I'm surprised by how many people have stumbled across fisherman! I love the template you are using.
Rinda

Sian said...

I'm thinking fisherman is going to be hard. I like that fence..kind of at my eye level!

Miriam said...

Oh! I love the fence, I am struggling with that one, I know it sounds mad but I am looking for the 'perfect' one. All the ones around here are very brown and boring! Well done.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I've thought the same thing, Helena, about the differences in a simple fence prompt. I'm thinking that the "tower" one will be all over the board as well. Great shots in this post!

Alison said...

Like Miriam, I'm looking for -if not a 'perfect' fence- at least an interesting one...and I have to say it's not looking good so far!
Alison xx

Becky said...

Lovely fence photo!

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking fence. Like others, I'm looking for something a little bit different than what I can get just in our backyard. :)