Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

do you see what I see?

cloud watching is my latest past time thanks to Rinda and a cloud item on her summer scavenger hunt this year.

A lot of the time our sky looks like this

10-june-(1)

which I could claim looks like a drift of snow but I don’t think that will work.

The rest of the time I look hard and sometimes snap an image and then when I’m at my computer stare at the image trying to work out if that was snapped for the cloud or something else and what was it that I thought I saw.

So to check that I’m not operating on hope alone, here are my recent snaps

1. 6-june-(19)

2. 28-june-(1)

3. 28-june-(2)

4. elephant-head

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. mouse

I think there is a pair of fighting dinosaurs, a mouse, a woman riding a horse, a crab and an elephant – does anyone else see them?

Check out Rinda’s linky for news on how others are doing after the first month of hunting.

9 comments:

Jane said...

I can definitely see the elephant and dinosaurs. I think I will follow your lead and snap the clouds and see if I can see anything there later.

Miriam said...

I see the mouse, the elephant and the crab but I see a crow skidding to a halt in front of the crab. I see no dinosaurs, women or horses! this is the best fun...

Sian said...

yep, our sky is looking like the top one this morning. You would think we would have lots of opportunities for cloud watching here too, but nothing good so far. I like the thought of the crow skidding to a halt!

Nicky Stevenson said...

The dinosaurs is the one that is clearest to me, two of them definately fighting! Like your first idea of the snow drift, lol.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think number 3 looks like fighting dinosaurs, but I definitely see the elephant. LOL!
Thanks for linking up.
Rinda

Missus Wookie said...

The top one is the most familiar - we came up with a collection of descriptive words for it too ;)

I liked the fighting dinosaurs as I saw them too!

alexa said...

Second down, on the left I thought of a sea horse sparring with some kind of rat :). All in the eye of the beholder! You certainly have length to choose from for the Hunt!

Anonymous said...

I can see the dinosaurs and elephant but no woman or horses.

Julie J said...

Where you see a crab I see a lobster. I see lots of really good cloud shapes while I'm driving but stopping on the motorway to take photo isn't the best idea!!!