Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A pair in the same spot

With the shift to an extra hour of light in the evening I thought I had better take this pairing before a dark night means after 10pm - although a pairing with low evening light would also be interesting (if I remember in a few months).

 the other contrast that I like is the focal point of the image - at the front in daylight and near the back, where the light it for the night time one.  

When I took this I was careful to choose a spot, with my camera resting on one of the fence bobbles, so that I would be able to find the same spot for the other shot.   I'm enjoying thinking of various pairs that need a repeat visit to the same spot.

Also enjoying the range of pairs that you are all sharing.



11 comments:

Eileen T said...

A great choice for your pairs this week. I love the night shot.

Is there a linky this week?

Maggie said...

I like your pairing and as you say how the focal point changes.

Miriam said...

I love that you remember to go back! . I must try harder. It is interesting how the focus changes, I like that.

Missus Wookie said...

I do like how you've paired these - especially the change in focal points. Would be interested to see in different times too.

Sian said...

I love this pairing. Definitely one to be repeated.

Prairie Jill said...

Oh what a beautiful place!! And a great idea for Pairs.

Anonymous said...

great pairing! Love the night shot..

Karen said...

The night shot is awesome! Great pairing.

Maria Ontiveros said...

This pair really draws me in. I feel like I could stare at it for hours, observing new details all the time.
Rinda

Alison said...

Love the night shot! Xx

alexa said...

Now that's clever ... how fascinating to see both together like this!