Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer of colour is fiery

Kristin chose a fiery palate for us this week of 2 reds and a metallic – if I was using pens I’d be loving this, especially with my new metallic sharpies – the best metallic pens ever.

But metallic in digital creation, not so easy.  I did manage a bronze as a background from my bright red paisley patterns

SOC5-W4

and the page is filling up nicely with great colour combos

SOC5-W4-A

What a wealth of creativity being shared each week and looking forward to seeing how everyone used the metallic element.

14 comments:

CJ said...

Another lovely image to add to your on-going radial design. I like the paisleys you used for it.

You can find my SOC for this week here: http://proartz.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-of-color-2015-week-4.html

Sharon Fritchman said...

Ooooooh! I love what you did with this week's SOC colors, Helena! And once again, it looks fabulous with all of the other weeks! You are so creative, my friend!

Christine said...

Love what you have done for SOC this week so creative!

ULKAU said...

How sadly, only 2 fields come to that...! Ulrike

GlorV1 said...

Fabulous work!:)

Linda Kunsman said...

fab job with these colors-this piece is very cosmic looking!

sue :) said...

Lovely addition to your SOC colour wheel this week. x

Miriam said...

This is just a wonderful addition to the circle Helena. I love it!!

Jennifer Rose said...

yeawh I had problems with the metallic colour as well, doesn't work to well digitally lol

you did a great job with another slice of colour :)

Kristin said...

xo

Valerie said...

Nicely done! Two more weeks and your radial design will be totally finished! Looking forward to your other works and to see the whole :-)

Virginia said...

Oh it looks gorgeous!

Annette P.-L. said...

Another wonderful piece of your SOC-wheel! Great idea!

Prairie Jill said...

Oooh!! I really love this!