Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

me on Monday in November

a big wave to everyone and can you tell I have a big grin on my face?  Still smiling at the decisive and stylish rugby world cup win by the All Blacks.  Mostly I watch sport as a form of live entertainment but with this game I cared – I was cheering them on and applauding and on the edge of my seat.  Now no more international rugby until February!

Which meant I could go out for a walk on Sunday afternoon to enjoy the lack f rain and wind and the blue skies and fallen leaves

1-nov-15-(4)

Halloween passed me by – the only thing I did was enjoy the fabulous costumes for the Strictly Come Dancing Halloween special. 

Hope you all have a good week

9 comments:

debs14 said...

Beautiful photo of those leaves.
Those costume designers for Strictly are so talented aren't they?

Patio Postcards said...

Hope you get to enjoy several more walks this week - our forecasts are for darn right balmy days of +17 (c) ... well done to your team All Blacks.

Barbara said...

Well done to your team! The costumes on Strictly were splendid, I was visiting my sister and brother-in-law, it made a change to watch it with someone else. I hope you can get out for some more walks the trees look so lovely right now.

Louise H said...

We've just had loads of fog here in the East Midlands - so enjoy that sunshine. I don't do Halloween either - not sure getting kids to knock on a strangers door is all that good an idea. Have a lovely week x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What a pretty photo of all those yummy leaves! As much as I love living in Arizona, I do miss changing of the seasons. I'd have to drive a few hours north to see leaves this color.

Maggie said...

Lovely leaves. I like your shadow too.

alexa said...

Glorious sunshine on that lovely stone ... Wishing you a happy week!

Sian said...

A late wave here from me to wish you a good end of the week. I thought you'd be pleased. It was a good result

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

It was a great game and a well deserved win. A Monday wave on Thursday from me!