Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Snap up in the air

I like to wander around the entertainers and crowds that are part of the Fringe festival but the crowds are often so big that seeing what is happening can be hard - except when the action is up above the crowds.  So here is a collection of fun things up in the air


the balloon creations seem to get more intricate each year - those octopus look scary

these living statues continue to entertain and there are several this year which look as if they are levitating

I was walking up some stairs and saw red legs in the air - it was an acrobat balancing on her hands on a table

I like to watch jugglers and this one was throwing his balls particularly high

Looking forward to seeing what caught your eye this week

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I love those Octopus balloons!

Maggie said...

Those octopus are great. I suspect the levitation statues create a lot of interest.

Eileen T said...

The one of the red legs in the air made me laugh, so thank you for cheering me up this morning.

Miriam said...

I do love those levitation pieces. I have a set of pictures from a couple of years ago of this unfolding underneath a black cloth! I'll look for them. Those legs! I'd love to have seen them, in fact one day...

Anonymous said...

very fun SNAP...I love the balloons too! Great candid shot of the acrobat...I wonder how long she stays like that!

Karen said...

A fun collection of photos this week! Those balloon creations are amazing, and I'm always fascinated by the levitation events.