Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Memorandum Monday winter begins

A big wave to you all - you should be able to see me waving now that the fog has receded.

New in town this week is the opening of the first part of the winter fair and market


It was very busy and I just skirted the edges for a photo and quick look to ascertain the layout is the same as last year.  I'm waiting until December and 'winter' before I have a proper look. 

Another good weekend of crochet and rugby - plenty more crochet to keep me busy this week - so many cute ideas popping up on blogs and Instagram my list of things I want to make is getting very long.  Wishing you all a good week.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Blue sky! Where did you find that? Enjoy your visit when winter arrives!

Karen said...

What a lovely photo! It's winter, here too, and for real---nearly a foot of snow when we woke up this morning!

Patio Postcards said...

A very festive feeling photo. Christmas markets are quickly becoming a thing here, especially the night time ones. A few towns have given up with parades & organizing markets in the place.

alexa said...

A winter fair and market AND blue sky? You have all the luck :). Thank you for such a cheering photo.

Sian said...

What a lovely picture. I noticed the blue sky, but I also enjoyed the subtle, seasonal pops of red. Have a great week working through that list of "makes"

debs14 said...

A lovely photo of your beautiful city. Looking forward to seeing some of your festive makes!